Amenities at The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters in DC
The Beacon Hotel and Corporate Quarters is strategically located In the Dupont Circle Neighborhood, near Washington D.C.’s business center on K Street, Connecticut Avenue, the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Historic Georgetown, Embassy Row, The White House, the National Mall, monuments, and Smithsonian Museums. Nearby are great neighborhoods to enjoy shopping and night life such as Penn Quarter, Columbia Heights and Georgetown.
METRO is within 3 blocks of the hotel.
The Beacon offers flexible conference and banquet facilities, including 9,000 square feet of flexible space. The hotel can accommodate events up to 200 people.
- 5 distinctive banquet rooms including the stylish Beacon Overlook Room with an outdoor tented terrace, and The Sky Bar rooftop venue overlooking Washington, DC
- One private dining room in the Beacon Bar & Grill
- Full service conference and event planning
- Audiovisual staff can accommodate all technical needs from a supply of state-of-the-art equipment
- Wired or wireless internet access in meeting rooms
- Extensive catering offering seasonal menus to support sustainability goals and culinary creativity to suit a specific party theme or event needs
- 9 floors, 197 contemporary accommodations including 42 Executive Suites, 60 corporate quarters and 8 deluxe turret Suites)
- Corporate quarters and one bedroom suites equipped with full kitchens
- Ambassador Suites with generous proportions, a dining room table and designer fabrics offer a special level of prestige, along with panoramic views of downtown Washington, D.C.
- Each room equipped with flat panel televisions and high-speed internet with workstations
- Corporate Quarter Suites are inspired by New York style studio suites equipped with kitchenettes, flat panel TV's and work areas ideal for business or leisure
- WiFi in public areas
Amenities / Services
- Welcome agents offering concierge services
- High speed internet connection throughout the entire hotel
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Daily valet laundry service
- 24-hour on-site valet parking. Max Height for Parking Vehicles: 6 Feet, some SUV vehicles are excluded based on height.
- 60 suites with full kitchens
- Electronic locks
- Coffee maker in each room
- Iron & ironing boards, hairdryers
- 27 Cable channels, in-room movies
- In-room safety deposit box
- ADA compliant. Updated life safety and environmental controls including 5 wheelchair accessible rooms, two with roll in shower, 5 hearing impaired rooms and wheelchair access
- 24 hour business center
- State-of-the-art on-site fitness center, featuring treadmill, weight lifting and cardiovascular equipment
- Secure underground valet parking available. $41 per night plus tax, Max Height for Parking Vehicles: 6 Feet, some SUV vehicles are excluded based on height.
Safety and Security
The Beacon Hotel meets all current fire safety codes and features hard-wired smoke alarms and sprinkler heads in all guestrooms and public areas. Security includes limited guestroom access, electronic locks, peepholes in guestroom doors, extra deadbolt locks, security cameras in key locations and nightly security service. The property is both ADA compatible and FEMA approved.
Food and Beverage
BEACON BAR & GRILL
The restaurant combines a festive, high energy two story high lounge and an open air patio. The elegant dining room is reminiscent of a 1930's ocean liner for upscale, casual dining.
- Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Saturday a la carte Champagne Brunch
- Washington DC’s #1 Sunday Brunch rated by Opentable.com
- Private Dining Rooms available with seating for up to 60
- In-room dining available
BEACON SKY BAR
- A summertime favorite open daily Starting Mid April thru End of October 5PM to closing
- Food and drink specials from 5-7PM, Monday - Friday
- Panoramic views of downtown Washington, D.C.
- See schedule of events for featured entertainment