Amenities at The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters in DC
The Beacon Hotel and Corporate Quarters is strategically located In the Dupont Circle Neighborhood, near Washington D.C.’s business district on K Street, Connecticut Avenue, The Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Historic Georgetown, Embassy Row, The White House, the National Mall, Monuments, and Smithsonian Museums. Nearby are great neighborhoods to enjoy shopping and night life such as Penn Quarter, Georgetown and Columbia Heights.
METRO is within 3 blocks of the hotel / Dupont and Farragut North (Red Line)
The Beacon offers flexible conference and banquet facilities, including 9,000 square feet of flexible space. The hotel can accommodate events up to 200 people.
- 5 distinctive banquet rooms including the stylish Beacon Overlook Room with an outdoor tented terrace, and The Sky Bar rooftop venue overlooking Washington, DC
- One private dining room in the Beacon Bar & Grill
- Full service conference and event planning
- Audiovisual staff can accommodate all technical needs from a supply of state-of-the-art equipment
- Wired or wireless internet access in meeting rooms
- Extensive catering offering seasonal menus to support sustainability goals and culinary creativity to suit a specific party theme or event needs
- 9 floors, 199 contemporary accommodations including: 114 Deluxe Rooms, 42 Executive Deluxe Rooms, 35 Corporate Quarter Studio Suites and 8 One Bedroom King Turret Suites.
- Corporate Quarter Studio Suites and One Bedroom King Suites equipped with butler kitchenettes
- Ambassador One Bedroom King Suites with generous proportions, a dining room table and designer fabrics offer a special level of prestige, along with panoramic views of downtown Washington, D.C.
- Each room equipped with flat screen televisions and workstations with internet connectivity.
- Wireless internet available in public areas
Amenities / Services
- 199 Rooms: 114 Deluxe Rooms, 42 Executive Deluxe Rooms, 35 Corporate Quarter Studio Suites and 8 One Bedroom King Turret Suites
- Corporate Quarters Studio Suites and One Bedroom King Suites equipped with utensils, pots/pans, microwave, and refrigerator
- Wireless internet connectivity in each guest room and throughout the entire hotel available
- Electronic locks
- ATM Machine
- Complimentary daily newspaper in the Lobby (except Sundays)
- Daily valet laundry service available
- 24 Hour valet parking available (on-site). Max height for parking vehicles: 6’6” (some SUV vehicles are excluded based on height).
- Welcome agents offering concierge services
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea and coffee maker in each room
- Rice cookers available
- Iron & ironing boards
- 27 Cable channels, in-room movies
- LCD HD 32 inch televisions
- 43 Cable channels and in-room movies available (HBO/HBO Family, ESPN Channels, Cartoon Network, MTV and Pay-Per-View Movies)
- LCD HD 32 inch with 43 channel ( HBO/ HBO Family, ESPN Channels, Cartoon Network, MTV Pay- Per-View Movies)
- In-room laptop electronic safes that can fit a 15” laptop
- Front Desk safety deposit boxes
- ADA compliant/FEMA Approved: updated life safety and environmental controls including 5 wheelchair accessible rooms, 2 with roll-in shower, 5 hearing impaired rooms and wheelchair access
- 24 Hour Business Center
- 24 Hour State-of-the-art Fitness Center, featuring treadmill, weight lifting and cardiovascular equipment
- Secure underground valet parking available. $41.00 per night plus 18% tax, Max Height for Parking Vehicles: 6 feet 6 inches (some SUV vehicles are excluded based on height)
Safety and Security
The Beacon Hotel meets all current fire safety codes and features hard-wired smoke alarms and sprinkler heads in all guestrooms and public areas. Security includes limited guestroom access, electronic locks, peepholes in guestroom doors, extra deadbolt locks, security cameras in key locations and nightly security service. The property is both ADA compatible and FEMA approved.
Food and Beverage
BEACON BAR & GRILL
The restaurant combines a festive, high energy two story high lounge and an open-air patio. The elegant dining room is reminiscent of a 1930's ocean liner for upscale, casual dining.
- Open 7 days a week serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Saturday a la carte Champagne Brunch
- Washington DC’s #1 Sunday Brunch rated by Opentable.com
- Private Dining Rooms available with seating for up to 60
- In-room dining available
BEACON SKY BAR
- A summer favorite - Rooftop Sky Bar. Open daily starting Mid-April to Mid-October, 5PM to closing
- Food and drink specials from 5-7PM, Monday - Friday
- Panoramic views of downtown Washington, D.C.
- See schedule of events for featured entertainment